Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Fat Pussies...



The band I am working on is called "The Fat Pussies"... Meg and I came up with this idea many moons ago. We decided our shitty jobs are driving us crazy and why not go with what U know? We are girls, we like music, we are musically inclined and very pissed off = girl punk band. I am the singer and rythmn guitar, Meg-o-million Pearson is lead guitar (maybe Bass, still up in the air on that one) & Erin Arathoon will play drums. It is an all girl punk band. We are going to eat only rice cakes to get stupid skinny and dress like whores. I may try another mohawk..

I started working on the song list last night. We are going to tour all around (except the south - Meg is over the south) and fuck it up good!

If you want to represent or become a member of the band get you a shirt right here, choose your instrument and come on.

3 comments:

Archer said...

The shirt will have to be put on hold for a while. Momma broke, yo! Fucking holidays.

meowblack said...

@ Mint - We is da band. The shirt is for the groupies more than anything... I so know broke. I am in that boat with ya...

Anonymous said...

I can play da cymbal! the other Kristina