Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Crappy Thursday Bleeds into Friday..


As if Thursday, December 18, 2008, were not bad enough. I awake on the morn of the 19th. Glad Thursday is over, or so I thought. My eyelids were an odd green color. That's right! The ugly green eyeshadow stained my eyelids. No amount of cold cream or rubbing alcohol could take it off. I am forced to put on 'night makeup'. My car seemed a little funny. Couldn't pin point what felt weird. I was leaving for J'town at lunch. I am all excited & walk out to my car. I find that the back, driver-side tire is flattttt!! I go to lunch with my co-workers, we call and have Jerry (maint. super.) ck my tire. It has a large screw in it. He airs it up, I drive it to United Auto & our buddy, Leigh fixes it for free. There are kind souls on this planet, dispite what Thursday says!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think his name is "Lee".

- kNy