Monday, September 26, 2011

Alligator Festival



Young KNY & I decided to go to Luling, LA, for the Alligator Festival. It is held annually under the bridge there. Nice grounds & the bridge is a feat of engineering, very impressive. We park, walk in, walk around the booths & get an earfull of kids playing and singing 'Mustang Sally' on the stage. Well, they have baby alligators. I just haveee to pet a baby alligator. KNY took some pics & I go to wash my hands. There is something wrong with the soap dispenser. U have to wash your hands after handling wild animals. (My mother did teach me a few things..) Welllll, the soap dispenser came off it's janky-ass stand and dumps half the oddly colored pink soap allllll over the front of me. I just stood there. I couldn't move. Who does this happen to?

We decide to try to purchase a shirt for me to change into, in the port-o-john. The festival shirt's aren't too bad looking.. They only have my size in the ugly pink shirt. Black is for size S & M only. Like I want a pink alligator shirt!?! Kenny keeps saying, "..let's go.." I finally give in. The liquid soap feels like slime & there is noooo wiping off that much. We gingerly walk me to the car, I stick a tree's worth of papertowel's under my shirt & try not to touch anything in the car. I can honestly say that I have never felt so disgusting. How is it possible for soap to do such to a human being?

I was nottt a happy camper. Got home. I went to the grocery and bought steaks & vodka to console myself with & pulled the afternoon out of the nose dive that Gator Fest put me in...

2 comments:

Archer said...

A festival is not supposed to do that to a person.

meowblack said...

That's what I'm screamin!!