Friday, September 26, 2008

Canvas and Corks




Last night, two of my buds from work (Vikki and Anna) & I went to this painting thing called 'Canvas and Corks'. Vikki knows the gals that put it on and she had some gift certificates. It is generally $40 a pop. Vik had 2 certificates and we split the last $40 amongst all 3 of us. There were 51 gals total at this shin-dig. Most drinking wine, some with mixed drinks. It was a room full of southern gals drinking, making fun of each other and laughing their cans off. It was a total riot! I really enjoyed it. I haven't painted on a canvas in years. I will definitely do it again...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome show, Great Job!

P.S.

You need to take that 'word verification' crap off of your comments area... nobody wants to have to do that crap.

Archer said...

Nice work, C! Sounds like a good time.

P.S

Does Kny not like the word verification crap?

Susan said...

Looks like a great time. Hooray for drinking and painting. Boo for word verification. LOL KNY's comment sounded like something Scott would say to me.

Chris said...

nice painting.

colorwheeler said...

I wish I had been there. What a great idea. I love your painting.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl- sounds like a good time. let me know when that rolls around again. wine, paint. ummmm.