Friday, April 11, 2008

Hammer Don't Hurt'em!



Okay, giving ye ole blog a go... This week I partook in a self-defense course. I think of myself as a badass. I pride myself on my "bad reputation". I did a lot to fuck-it-up when I was younger and I talk the talk still. However, I seem to suck ass in self-defense class. It seems I have a problem knocking the fuck out of someone that is there to help me help myself. I know they are good and there to help me, so, my brain says, "Hammer, don't hurt em!" FUCK! WHAT'S A BAD BITCH TA DO??

6 comments:

meowblack said...

You shoulda drop kicked the shit out of that bull dyke copper. Those opportunities don't present themselves very often in life.

Unknown said...

The comment above was made by ME when I was in the blog hanging her new header... that's why it says 'meowblack' rather than 'kny.'

Archer said...

Welcome girl! Yay! Another one of my peeps has joined in!

I've always wanted to take a self-defense class. I do get to beat the shit out of Andoe's B.O.B whenever I like, though. That helps.

Oooohh, that sounded naughty. Sorry.

@ Kny - I seriously thought C was talking to herself. Hehe

Chris said...

what's up my baby! i love it when a gal starts her blog with a reference to Hammer.

kirsten said...

Well awright! welcome to blogtown. i second kny's thoughts. Fuck a maawfucka up! boo-ya! Go all Beatrix Kiddo up in there, that's what you're payin for!

so you're all better? last i heard you was laid up and it made my heart hurt.

xoxo
k

Anonymous said...

You can absolutely be a bad ass bitch and be nice too..... Well, maybe not at the same time, but your reputation is still bad as far as I am concerned. If I was going to meet someone bad in a dark alley, I would still want you with me.